Sat, Oct 28|
Time & Location
Oct 28, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Belleville, 1644 Hartman Ln, Belleville, IL 62221, USA
About the Event
Join us for another great Artisan Festival at The Ranch!
We are open to the public from 10am to 4pm. Come out, help support, and spotlight local Artisans and Craftsmen of all kinds. There will also be live music, a food truck selling food, live demonstrations by local Artisans, animal interaction, hayrides, games, raffles, a bounce house for the kiddos, and more….
Things you can expect:
Local vendors with incredible creations such as ornaments, Christmas deco, locally made hot sauce, fresh bread, local honey, stocking stuffers, and much more!
- Yard games such as corn hole, ladder ball, spike ball and more!
- Loom and weaving demonstrations.
- Archery demonstrations.
- Bow-making, woodworking, and pottery demonstrations.
- Gratitude Café will be serving coffee; iced and hot.
- Live bands featuring local artists.
- booths will be set up to register for future information about Restoration Ranch and all the great activities we put on throughout the year. Also, this is where you can purchase tickets for our 50/50 raffle and prize drawings.
There is no cost to getting in. You do not need to register or RSVP in advance as a spectator. Registration booths will be set up at the event to register for future information about Restoration Ranch and all the great activities we put on throughout the year. Also, this is where you can purchase tickets for our 50/50 raffle and prize drawings.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A VENDOR? Please click the RSVP button and follow the prompts. Spaces are limited!
If you are looking for a way to help out with this event (individual and/or group), we are in need of a variety of volunteers! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you are not able to attend, you can donate toward our future. Our goal is to work on 14 incredibly, unique zones throughout the ranch for the community to enjoy! www.restorationranchil.com/donate Come be a part of a movement to build an authentic community and Glorify God! See you in October!